THE PINE CONE, 1957 VINTAGE TRAILER
Rates are $65 per night for 2 folks. Sleeps 2.
Lone Cedar Cabins also offers unique Hot Springs, AR, accommodations in a Vintage Mid-Century Camp Trailer named The Pine Cone. This trailer was purchased new in 1957 by owner Dawn’s grandparents (John and Lorena Cline). This holds some precious memories, and they are proud to offer this “heirloom” as an affordable vacation rental near Hot Springs National Park. Pine Cone is decorated in a retro fifties theme and includes a full-size bed, bath, kitchen and living room in one. It features a new heat and air system. For your comfort a large porch with a ceiling fan has been added, which includes a table and chairs, BBQ grill and outdoor shower (smaller shower inside too). Happy Trails!
One of the advantages of our Pine Cone RV is the “automatic distancing” that our lodgings naturally provide. Extra precautions have been taken to clean and sanitize all of our rentals after every guest.
Note: Please note that this is a small trailer. This vintage classic may not be comfortable for the tall or husky folk.
- Fully equipped kitchen with stove, fridge, microwave, dishes, pots & pans, plus all the ‘fixin’s’ for coffee & tea.
- New full-size bed. Bathroom has original small flushing toilet, sink & small shower.
- Linens & towels provided.
- TV/VCR/DVD with an abundance of great classic movies.
- Radio/CD player, bring your favorite CD’s.
- Covered porch with ceiling fan.
- Outdoor shower, outdoor fire pit & charcoal BBQ grill.
- Enjoy good old-fashioned fun with horseshoes, cards, puzzles, games & books.
- Hiking trail, bird & wildlife watching, stocked catfish pond & separate Koi pond nearby.
- Large old school swing-set by the pond area.
- So that your list of expectations are not too high, let’s say again, we DON’T have cell service, WiFi or cable TV. We want you to instead unplug, disconnect from technology and connect with nature and your family/friends again. If only for a weekend❤️