LONE CEDAR CABIN
Rates start at $135 per night for 2 folks, $10 per person after that. Sleeps up to 4.
The red cedar exterior and beautiful interior of our Lone Cedar Cabin evoke the rugged life of the pioneers who discovered this area. Soaring 16-foot ceilings give the feeling of unlimited space in the living room while spacious windows bring the outdoors inside. A favorite getaway for honeymooners and romantics, this cabin offers a welcoming gas log fireplace to cozy up to while watching a great movie or playing your favorite board game. The full-size kitchen is convenient to the dining area and family activities. Up in the loft, look forward to a dreamy and cozy night in a comfortable queen bed after relaxing in the new whirlpool tub. Our Lone Cedar cabin is literally at the “End of the Trail” with enough privacy to enjoy your outdoor shower.
- Fully equipped kitchen includes stove, fridge, microwave, dishes, pots & pans, plus all the fixin’s for coffee & tea.
- Upstairs you will find the loft bedroom with a queen bed that overlooks the living area. Downstairs we provide a very nice queen-size sofa sleeper. Cabin sleeps up to 4. Extra cots provided.
- Full size bathroom with a whirlpool tub.
- Linens & towels provided.
- Gas log fireplace in living room with cathedral ceiling & floor to ceiling windows.
- Central heat and air.
- TV/VCR/DVD with an abundance of great classic movies.
- Vintage stereo with cool old vinyls.
- Covered porches with ceiling fans & porch swing.
- Enjoy good old-fashioned fun with horseshoes, croquet, cards, puzzles, games & books.
- Child friendly but not child proof.
- Plenty of parking.
- Outdoor shower, outdoor firepit, picnic table & charcoal BBQ grill.
- Hiking trails, bird & wildlife watching, stocked catfish pond & separate Koi pond nearby.
- Large old swing-set by the pond.