OAK RIDGE CABIN
Rates start at $160 per night for up to 4 folks, $10 per person after that. Sleeps up to 8 people.
Private, wooded and quiet…
The placement of this spacious cabin rental at Lone Cedar Cabins is high enough to view forest and wildlife. Our Oak Ridge Cabin offers rustic charm and an array of modern amenities, so that you can enjoy a quiet getaway without giving up creature comforts. The fully equipped and full-size kitchen lets you enjoy meals in the attached dining area or out on the covered porch. Ideal for a family vacation near Hot Springs, Arkansas, our Oak Ridge Cabin has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and sleeps up to 8 people. The large bedroom has a queen bed, loft with full-size bed for the kiddos and a full-size bath. The second bedroom has a queen bed and its own bathroom. You will also find an American Leather queen sofa bed in the living room. Tall ceilings with celestial windows let in the wonderful mountain views while enjoying a cozy gas log fireplace in the living room! Come kick off your shoes and get comfortable!
One of the advantages of our Oak Ridge Cabin is the “automatic distancing” that our cabins naturally provide. Extra precautions have been taken to clean and sanitize all of our cabin rentals after every guest.
- Fully equipped kitchen includes granite countertops, stove, fridge, microwave, dishes, pots & pans, plus all the fixin’s for coffee & tea.
- Two bedrooms (with queen beds) / 2 baths. Plus, a loft with full-size bed. Extra nice queen sofa bed with a memory foam mattress, in the living room. Sleeps up to 8.
- Extra cots & Pack ‘n Play with sheets provided upon request.
- Linens & towels provided.
- Gas log fireplace in living room.
- Central heat & air.
- TV/VCR/DVD with an abundance of great classic movies.
- Radio/CD/Record Player with some cool old vinyls.
- Covered porch with ceiling fans.
- Enjoy good old-fashioned fun with horseshoes, cards, puzzles, games & books.
- Child friendly but not child proof.
- Plenty of parking.
- Outdoor shower, outdoor fire pit, picnic table & charcoal BBQ grill.
- Hiking trail, bird & wildlife watching, stocked catfish & separate Koi pond nearby.
- Large old school swing set by the pond area.
- So that your list of expectations are not too high, let’s say again, we DON’T have cell service, WiFi or cable TV. We want you to instead unplug, disconnect from technology and connect with nature and your family/friends again. If only for a weekend❤️